FIT INDIA MOVEMENT—“Fitness Week Celebration” 14th to 22nd November, 2019
CARE International School has always given priority to health care along with education to help in the holistic development of the students. We conduct regular sports activities, yoga, dance and aerobics etc. as a part of our school programs. During Fitness week celebration the following activies were conducted in the school and Government of India has recognised us with certificates Principal, CARE International School_certificate and Students from classes VI – XII._certificate
- 14th Nov 2019 – Ethnic games festival : As part of the children’s day celebration we had conducted the ethnic games day in which children played various games from different parts of India such as spinning the top, seven stones , pallanguli from Tamil Nadu , they also played games like Bante (marbles ), Sitholia from Jammu and Kashmir.
- 15 th Nov 2019 – Free hand exercises: On 15th November, 2019 we conducted free hand exercises during the morning assembly session.
- 18th Nov 2019 – Sports Activities : The students from classes VI to XII played Football, athletics, tennis, basket ball, cricket on the session.
- 19th Nov 2019 – Poster Making Competition: On 19th November, 2019 a poster making competition was conducted for classes III to XII on Games of India.
- 20th Nov 2019 – Yoga for all: On 20th November we conduct yoga for all the students from classes I to It was a part of our Fit India celebration.
- 21st Nov 2019 – Sports Activities: The students from classes I to V had karate, gymnastics, dance and silambam session on 21st November, 2019.
- 22nd Nov 2019 – Grandparents Day: The children from primary block celebrated Grandparents day on 22nd November, in which the children enjoyed the company of their grandparents. The grandparents gave children tips on healthy eating habits and how to keep fit.