CARE International School is on the lookout for highly qualified, dedicated, innovative, techno-friendly, learner-centric educators with excellent communication skills. CARE offers multitude opportunities for professional growth in a collaborative, conducive work culture and convenient timings.
For the teachers who join us are offered attractive remuneration package including benefits such as Provident Fund, school fee concession for their children, and free transport from key points.
If you aspire to grow with us and realize your true potential as an educator, then CARE International School is the right career platform.
CARE International School requires the following
- VICE PRINCIPAL: PG with B.Ed./ M.Ed. and minimum 10 years of teaching experience, including 3 years in administrative capacity in a CBSE School.
- PGT: Post graduates with B.Ed./M.Ed. and at least 5 years of relevant experience in a CBSE school to teach: ENGLISH, PHYSICS, COMMERCE, ACCOUNTANCY, ECONOMICS.
- TGT: Graduates or post graduates with B.Ed. and at least 3 years of relevant experience in a CBSE school.
- PRT: Graduates or post graduates with B.Ed. and at least 3 years of relevant experience to teach all subjects including Hindi.
- Librarian should have a PG degree in Library science with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a school (only female)
- Counsellors: B.A/M. A psychology with 3 to 5 years of experience in handling counseling for children.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Salary commensurate with qualification and experience. Send your complete CV along with a latest photograph to the following address.No.27, Thayanoor Village, Trichy-620 009. email: firstname.lastname@example.org